Friday, April 2, 2010

ANHEUSER BUSCH KING COBRA MALT BEVERAGE

Dear A B


 King Cobra malt beverage is targeted towards Harlem's homeless consumers?!!! Genius... freaking GENUIS!!!!  I've never seen it advertised anywhere else but Harlem and I cannot begin to count the number of people i have seen passed out on the sidewalk next to a can of COBRA. I have walked down stairs covered with nothing but fecal matter and COBRA cans. It's ideal really. They have very few people advocating for their choice of beer AND
they spend ALL of their hard earned street hustling money on your drink. Maybe this is what you want AB. A 50 something African American woman who lives on a sidewalk and mutters the varieties of grits.

Obviously you are smart, you have to be to turn out all the other quality beverages you manufactur.  Is the consumption of KING COBRA higher in HARLEM NYC than anywhere else in the nation? 

I would like to see some stats regarding my question. I think it is very interesting to manufacturer a beverage that is targeted to the homeless. SO SO clever!!!!

Did you initially set out to this or did it just sort of happen. I am truly interested. I also plan to target the homeless consumer , so i am seeking out business strategies.

Yours in God,

Joam

No comments:

Post a Comment