Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Celestial Seasonings

#2 Email

Dear Celestial Seasonings,
It has come to my shocking attention that there is indeed chocolate tea. Did you sell my idea? I wrote to you last week in the strictest confidence.. just to find nothing from you in my inbox and everything chocolate in other companies tea directories.

I revoke my former chocolate idea and submit to you a new one; catnip tea. This is secret. Hush Hush.

Joam




Dear Celestial Seasonings,
I want to start by stating that I love your tea. I would like to suggest a tea flavor; chocolate. Imagine if you will a cold winter evening, a couple is nestled around the fireplace with a oversized mug in their hands with...chocolate tea!!! I think this could be a top seller...maybe adding peppermint to it as well. Just an idea.

Love,

Joam

No comments:

Post a Comment