Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FRUIT A FREEZE

Dear Fruit a Freeze,

Yesterday I ate 8 fruit freezes in a row...I think this is a record of sorts. I alternated between strawberry and pineapple. Honestly I think strawberry is the best. Are the strawberries organic? They taste organic. Also, are your popsicle sticks recyclable? I'm not quite sure what to do with them except make birdhouses.

Joam

FRUIT A FREEZE RESPONSE:
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Consumer Relations wrote:

Thank you for the compliment!!

________________________________________

Dear Fruit a Freeze makers,

I love thee. I can't get enough of those strawberry popsicles. Honestly, I ate around 8 bars today and could go for another round. They are my favorite summer treat. I pair them with everything; fine wines, cheese and fish. I just wanted you to know how happy your product makes me.

Sincerely,

Joam

No comments:

Post a Comment