Friday, October 15, 2010

Iowa Public Radio

Dear Iowa Public Radio,

I have been a long time listener and sadly I have never had a penny to send your way (sigh). Iowa is such a vibrant state with a tremendous musical arts community that I believe rivals that of New York City. I am very proud to be a part of it. Lately, I have been doing some experimental music featuring the sound of flopping fish on a paint canvas mixed with leaves falling from a tree. I have made a cd featuring the melodic sound this reverberates to the universe. You'd truly be surprised at what a treat it is for the ears. I would love to send you a copy (free of charge of course) and maybe have it broadcast?

Yours in God,

Joam

1 comment:

  1. If you seriously made a record of flopping fish on plastic canvas with falling leaves I would pay big bucks. You are a musical genius!

    ReplyDelete