Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I F-ing HATE CRISCO

Those Mother F-ers. I asked simple questions (please refer to previous emails) and they give me ANOTHER f--ng generic response. They don't want to answer my question...obviously because their product is made of chemical composites that threaten our health. I am so angry that I may hike down my mountain to CRISCO headquarters and have them deal with me in person. Everybody that reads this should call CRISCO hq and talk to every single "customer relations rep".
--J

THE LATEST

Dear M. Jeremy,
This letter is in reference to your recent contact with Crisco. We appreciate the time you have taken to contact us and most certainly enjoy hearing from consumers who enjoy our products.
We would certainly like to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding any of our Crisco Shortening Products, please contact us at 800-766-7309, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST.
Sincerely,

Jodi XXXX
Consumer Relations Representative
Ref # 8978490

No comments:

Post a Comment