Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SOLO CUP COMPANY

Dear Solo cup company,

My name is Joam Jeremy. I am a pastor of Reba's baptist church in a small town in upstate New york. I think God brought me to your cups. The other day I was having a cup of hot chocolate during one of our AA meetings when I swear (and I am not a swearing man) that god started talking to me. He came to me in the shape a head of a little person in the chocolate liquid. He proclaimed that you should go from Solo cup company to Duo cup company...as man should not be alone. I wanted to make you aware of this .

Yours in God,

Joam Jeremy

RESPONSE

Thank you for contacting Solo Cup Company. We always appreciate hearing what our customers think about our products. I will be forwarding your information onto our marketing department for their review.

Sincerely,
Carri XXXXXXX

JOAM's RESPONSE:

Dear Carri,


Thank you for forwarding the information on to marketing. God is good.

Yours in God

Rev. Joam Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment