Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CHARMIN TOILET PAPER

Dear Charmin,

I first off want to say how much i love your toilet paper. It's the only product I trust "down there". I notice that sometimes you have faint designs in your paper. Is there a possibility to make a commemorative Michael Jackson image. I think that it would be wildly popular and a fantastic tribute to my very favorite pop idol.



Yours in God,
Joam

--------------

Dear Charmin


My mom told me that Charmin was named after the actress that played Liesl in the Sound of Music. Is this fact of fiction?

Yours in God,

Joam



Dear Charmin,

I would like to submit a short movie about a Barbie doll using Charmin. I have a barbie toilet and a few rolls of charmin toilet paper...i just need to know where I would send this video.

Yours in God,

Joam
---------------------


Dear Charmin

I've noticed that there is a bear featured on your packaging. He is very cute but I fear he may attract bears to my campsite when i am out in the wilds of maine. Has this been a problem with any of your other consumers?




Joam


----------------------
Dear Charmin


I love using the toilet. It's a place where I can read,talk on the phone,eat and poop in private away from my children and wife. I always use Charmin TP...I especially love the funny but loving looking bear. He has become my mentor in a way. I know it sounds rather silly...but its true. I have a photo of him on my desk. He symbolizes HOPE to me...hope to poop, hope for love, hope to dream. Can i get an autrographed photo of the bear?



Yours in God,


Joam

---------------------------


Dear Charmin,

I have heard that you use parts of animal testicles in your toilet paper along with trees. Is this what makes Charmin so squeezable?


Yours in God,
Joam

No comments:

Post a Comment