Monday, March 8, 2010

OSH KOSH BGOSH

Dear osh bgosh,



I am a man of short stature. Ever since I was a young boy I have been wearing Osh kosh bgosh overalls. It is my "signature" look. I am now 35 years of age and have just officially outgrown your largest children's size. Do you sell clothing for little people? i need a larger size, where can I find a retailer for little people that carry the osh kosh brand? I prefer the carpenter style vs. denim. Also, I have a question i've been dying to ask. Where did the "bgosh" come from. I have an black friend who says it comes from a term used for slaves. I doubt this is true.


Yours in god


joam

RESPONSE

Hello Joam:


Thank you for e-mailing us. We are sorry, but we do not manufacture boy's clothing larger than a size 12 now. We wish we could help you. We do understand your need and wish we could help you more.

The word "bgosh" was born when William Pollack, bought half the company. He loved to go to Chicago for shows and one day while watching one he heard a cast member saud "b'gosh". It was catchy and trendy that the brand then became OshKosh B'gosh from there on.

If there is anything else that we can help you with please let us know.


Kecia
Consumer Affairs
Carter's

No comments:

Post a Comment