Monday, March 8, 2010

HARRY POTTER

Hi,


My name is Joam. I am 9 years old and love reading the Harry Potter books. I pretend that sometimes I am Harry and that I can help protect people with my powers. My parents won't buy me the books because they said it is satans way of getting into our minds. they say that Hermione is a bride of satan and that ron's hair is red because of lindsey lohan who is a lesbian.

At youth group they set them on fire because they have spells and god does not like witches and warlocks. I love the books and dont want to stop reading them. I read them really late at night so that nobody finds me. If i read them will i go to hell with all the aborted babies ? I think reading is fun and that god thinks it is ok. Harry is very nice and only fights bad guys not the good guys. what do you think?



Yours in god

joam

No comments:

Post a Comment