Monday, December 14, 2009

Metropolitan Transportation Authority

12/09/2009 03:36 PM

Dear Mr. Leopard,
I live in Queens. I am very concerned that the Q train does not run in Queens. This seems like an error, as the M train runs to Manhattan, and the B train runs to both Brooklyn and the Bronx.
I believe that this is very confusing for visitors to our city, who may mistakenly hop on the Q train trying to get to Queens and instead end up on 57th Street.
I would like you to consider changing the letter of the Q train to something less likely to cause problems. Perhaps, it could be called the U train.
Thank you and I look forward to your quick response.

Yours in God,
Joam Jeremy



RESPONSE from MTA

Dear Q Line:
Thank you for taking the time to write. Your comments are important to me and my team as we work together to improve your commute and meet the high standards you expect. Each letter or comment that we receive is treated like a ""Rider Report Card"" on our efforts. I want to assure you that your comments will be investigated, analyzed and changes will be made where possible. I will personally oversee implementation of changes that will make your ride safe and smooth. We welcome your comments, suggestions, concerns and compliments. Thank you for your continued input and support.

Sincerely,

Jim Leopard
B Line, Q Line and Franklin Avenue Shuttle General Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment