Monday, December 14, 2009

WNYC-public radio

Dear WNYC,

I feel my voice is not being heard. I listen to WNYC on my solar powered radio high in the Catskills Mountains, near the town of Lexington. I have repeatedly called into the following shows: Brian Leher, Soterious Johnson and numerous other "men centered" shows, but because I have only a cell phone and it is difficult to charge due to the mountain elements, it dies every time. I am currently a member of WNYC. I give 25 cents a month, which adds up to three dollars yearly. Which, in turn means, I own part of WNYC. I propose the following:

1. WNYC sends me a cell phone
2.WNYC lets me guest host
3.WNYC provides me with a grant to further my research into solar powered cell phones.
4.WNYC refunds my membership pledge, so that I may call in on a pay phone

WNYC is providing a DISSERVICE to those who have chosen to live in the mountains, and are, therefore, not able to make FULL use of their membership and all of the benefits that they are entitled too. IF my project cannot be financed due to budget cuts, then I demand an official apology on the air (preferably during Soterious Johnson), and an action plan on how WNYC is going to better provide for their non-urban dwelling constituents. Thank you and I look forward to your quick response.

Yours in God,

Mr. Joam Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment