Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SANTA!

http://www.christmassantaclaus.com/email

Dear Santa,

I am a lonely boy with lots of time on his hands. I want to live with you. If this is not possible, than perhaps you can just answer my questions;

1. Is rudolph still alive? If so, how come I have not seen Rudolph in any recent holiday movies?
2. Why was Rudolph born with a red nose? Is having a red nose considered a birth defect?

I would like an ipod, cure for AIDS and feline leukemia and a rifle for xmas.

Love in God,

Joam


SANTA's RESPONSE


#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HO HO HO


Brooklyn, New York
United States


Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Hello Joam!!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Brooklyn! I sure do love the Net because now I never feel lonely all the way up at the North Pole. An email from you, Joam, really makes my day!

Heres a picture of Santa just for you Joam!Well call me the King of Jing-a-Ling, Joam, I can't believe you're 8 years old already! You're getting to be quite a big girl! I'm really glad you still wrote me though because I'm sure some of your friends have said things about me. Of course, I'll bet they never got a magic letter like this directly from Santa Claus himself! (*wink*) I also hear you've been a good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Oh, oh. Santa's ears always perk up whenever someone says 'cure'. It's VERY IMPORTANT that you promise Santa that you'll talk to someone if something is upsetting you or someone you know. If you don't have anyone you can talk to then click here for the phone numbers of some great people who can help you or you can send an email to the Helper Elf.

By the way, Rudolph came running when I told him that you mentioned him in your email!

Joam, I'm also very glad that you mentioned God in your letter to me. After all, Jesus' birthday is a time for us all to be thankful that he was the best Christmas gift of all!

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. cure for feline leukemia and aids; 2. ipod and; 3. toy rifle. May all your Christmas wishes come true!Well, I have something to tell you about that iPod and the other presents you asked for. The good news is that an elf is working hard on them right now! The bad news is that its our dear elf friend "Clumsy". We really do love Clumsy (he really does make good presents!) -- I just wish he'd be a little more, well, careful sometimes. (I know he's being extra careful with your presents). Anyway, if you don't get an iPod this year, I hope you won't be too upset with me. On the other hand, I guess you'll know who made you the other presents!?!

Oh yes, before I forget Joam, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!

Oh! oh! The Grinch is trying to steal some of Mrs. Claus' cookies! That Grinch sure is funny. He may not like Christmas, but he sure likes those cookies! Well, I better go stop him before he snitches them all. Take care Joam and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 10 more sleeps until Christmas!!

BFF (Best Friends Forever :),
Santa Claus

Thank you Joam for thinking of me!P.S. The reindeer say "Thank You!" for the nice treats! I hope you don't mind, but I had a bit of carrot and celery too. After all, even Santa eats his veggies!

P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.

1 comment:

  1. wow. what a cool program for automated responses. Santa is sure tech savvy. :)

    ReplyDelete