Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PAMPERS

Dear Pampers,

My name is Joam. I have twin toddlers who have used only pampers during their short time on earth. I cannot help to think that we are enabling America's youth to continue pooping in their pants vs. toilets. I once wore a diaper and not only was it uncomfortable and embarassing but it kept me from being a productive member of society. I propose the following; We communicate the benefits of toilet use to our youth from day one onwards and let THEM make an informed decision.

Thoughts?

Yours in God,

Joam Jeremy


RESPONSE

Thanks for contacting Pampers, Joam.

We appreciate your taking the time to write, and you can be sure I’m sharing your comments with the appropriate people in the company.

Thanks again for getting in touch with us.

Lori
Pampers Team

No comments:

Post a Comment