Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WALMART

Dear walmart,

I love your company. I would like you to build a superstore in my community. I live in Bennington Kansas, population 623. The nearest Walmart is almost 17 miles away. 17miles of gas to make my weekly trips to your superstore adds up quite a bit. I suspect if you build a store in my town that nearly every resident would spend money it.

I propose the following;

1. Build a store in Bennington
2. Provide a free shuttle to the Walmart in Salina for us older folks
3. If you build a store in Bennington then please employ me in your hardware dept. I am quite handy with a hammer.

Yours in God,

Joam Jeremy



RESPONSE:

Dear Joam,

We are delighted that you want to bring a Walmart store to your community. We are always searching for new places to open our stores, and appreciate it when informed, involved citizens like you let us know we are welcome.

It's because of people like you that Walmart works hard to save people money so they can live better. Because of your initiative, a copy of your message will be forwarded to our Real Estate Division for consideration.

Again, thank you for your request and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,
Walmart Customer Car

No comments:

Post a Comment