Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bodum French Press

Hi Bodum,

I recently bought a Bodum 8 cup french press. I often make myself a cup of coffee while eating what I have deemed my "european breakfast". I have a problem however, I cannot have children. I have tried and the doctor has said that it is simply not possible. This troubles my partner and I immensely so much so that everyday things have become much harder. This includes, driving past schools,children birthday parties and making myself a cup of french press coffee as it involves me thrusting that long rod towards the liquid. Do you have any french presses that do not have the long rod? I don't want to co call phallic but it does represent my husband's inadequacies. I very much wish to continue having Bodum products in my home. Please help.

Respectfully,

Joam

1 comment:

  1. What happened to you kids on the subway (JetBlue Post) ride when you where shielding their eyes from a JetBlue Add and now you are actually your wife? Idiot! Get a life.

    ReplyDelete