Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Party Planning

Hi Party Planner,

I would like to plan a party and have been having a little trouble finding an event staff to help me. I would like to have a "Jesus' Birthday Party" celebration near the end of December. Some of my ideas are;
1. biblical food
2. live nativity scene
3. gifts for Jesus
4. Christian dj
5. an only christian waitstaff.
6. no Christmas trees or anything that reflects pagan values.
7. games for children with christian themes
8. Christian celebrity appearance. I would say somebody like Kristin Chenowith, only she played into satan's game by playing a witch on broadway, so somebody like her but with a clean performance history.

I know this is a lot, but it is indeed a special event and it's new york city, so we should be able to pull it off. Please email me back your interest and ideas.

Thanks,

Joam

---------------------------------------
Hi Joam,

Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate your event.

Best of luck.

Cheers,
Liron

JOAM's RESPONSE

Dear Liron,

I am very upset that you cannot accommodate my event. Do you have any suggestions as to event planners that can help me organize my Birthday Party to Jesus?

Best,

Joam

-------I CONTACTED ANOTHER PARTY PLANNER IN THE SOUTH, HERE IS THEIR RESPONSE-------

Good Morning, Joam.

Yes, indeed, a special event. We would love to work with you, but our Christmas decorations are out the entire month of December. I am afraid that will not meet your requirements. Please keep us in mind for other event options.

No comments:

Post a Comment