Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Round Table Pizza

Dear Round Table Pizza

I was wondering if you could tell me what the maximum amount of pizza making materials each Round Table kitchen is equipped with. In other words, how many maximum pizzas can the average RT franchise make before running out of materials? I am opening a pizza shop called "Square Couch Pizza" and am wondering how many supplies a high volume chain has on hand.

Thanks,

Joam

PS. I love love love love love your ranch dipping sauce

-----ROUND TABLE's RESPONSE--------

Hi Jeremy,

Most of our processes are trade secrets, but in general, I can tell you that there isn't a single formula. You've got to anticipate your demand, consider product shelf life, etc. Maybe your suppliers can give you more help. That's about all I can say...

Best of luck to you.

Amy
Guest Loyalty Services

No comments:

Post a Comment