Monday, November 29, 2010

JetBlue

Dear Jet Blue,

I recently was on a NYC subway car and was exposed to your ad campaign "Jetblue and you sitting in a tree". I was highly offended. I am apart of an ultra orthodox faith and believe that your first kiss should be on one's wedding day. I had to hide my children's eyes, field their questions ("papa what does that mean") and my wife felt visually raped. We all know what happens when you are in the tree; k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Shame on you.

Joam

---Jet Blue's Response---

Dear Joam,

Thank you for contacting JetBlue Airways regarding one of our new ads. We are sorry to hear that you
found the "JetBlue and you sitting in a tree" ad to be very offensive and we would like to take the
opportunity to address your concerns.

We certainly didn't intend to cause offense and we offer our sincere apology for the uncomfortable
situation this led to for you and your family. We will be sure to pass along your concerns to our
marketing department for review.

Joam, we appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns with us. We wish you and your family
the very best and hope to have the opportunity to serve you onboard a future JetBlue flight.

Sincerely,

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. What a stupid blog you have!!
    Does anyone actually read your trash?
    How unfortunate for me to come across this blog.

    ReplyDelete