Monday, November 8, 2010

Starbucks

Hi Starbucks,

I want to start out by saying that although expensive and yuppy, I very much enjoy the Starbucks experience. HOWEVER, I'm a little upset at how you misrepresent your hot "apple cider". It is apple juice not cider, that you sell. There is a difference. I brought this to the attention of one of your baristas and they dumbly replied "yes it's apple juice". YET it is advertised as apple cider. I would like my money back. I do not like apple juice, I only drink cider for religious reasons. I wanted to bring this to your attention. You may send a check or a voucher.

Thanks,

Joam

---------
Hello Joam,

Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

I am very sorry that your hot apple cider drink was not enjoyable.

I want to assure you that I will be following up with the store and its management team in order to ensure that we are making these beverages correctly. Unfortunately, I am unclear at which store this happened. If you could please respond to this email with further information about the store location (such as cross streets), this would help us greatly. Please also feel free to take a look at our store locator at http://www.starbucks.com/retail/find/default.aspx for store information.

What I would like to do, is to invite you back to our stores to have a drink done right. I would be happy to mail you some beverage coupons so that your next drink will be on us.

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to fix this situation. I assure you that we take feedback from our customers seriously and will use this as an opportunity to improve the experience for you.

If there are any questions or concerns that I have not been able to address, please don’t hesitate to call us at 800 23-LATTE (235-2883), we are here Monday through Friday from 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PST).


Thank you,

Sharon P
---------JOAM's RESPONSE-------

Dear Sharon,

Thank you very much for your response. It is nice to know that my concerns have been taken seriously. I would love to take you up on your beverage coupons offer. Perhaps as the apple cider drink enraged me so much, I shall try another beverage.

Joam

1 comment: