Monday, November 1, 2010

HASBRO



JOAM's NOTE: Beyblades are essentially fancy looking spinning tops based off of a cartoon. Look them up for more information. They are taking over schoolyards everywhere.

Dear Hasbro,

Beyblades have taken over my life. i am facing beyblade battles on a daily basis and am afraid that somebody will defeat me. I have at this point about 10 beyblades...my favorite being the "Dark Bull". I am no longer speaking to my wife or kids as that what it takes to be an "ultimate beyblader" . I challenge people in grocery stores, playgrounds, dentist offices and most recently I held a challenge on the very rowdy street corner in the Bronx. I play for money or for "keeps". I recently got very depressed over how easily they seem to break. The material is cheap plastic. Are there any advanced beyblading reinforcement kits? I made a rubber reinforcers for all my blades using a pink eraser. I should have taken a photo. Now I am depressed that I didn't take one to upload. Can I please host an official BeyBlade championship?

Thanks,

Joam

HABROS RESPONSE

Hi joam,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding Beyblades.

Regrettably, we do not currently have advanced reinforcement kits available for consumers. However, if your products are broken or are defective in any way, we will be most pleased to arrange an exchange for you. In order to do this, please provide the names of the Beyblades in question and we will be happy to exchange the products for you.

Hasbro, Inc. is not currently providing Beyblade tournaments nor can we offer any information in regards to hosting your own tournament.

Consumer satisfaction is very important to us. Please be assured we have forwarded your comments to our management team so that they are also aware of your views.

We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and for your comments.

------------JOAM's RESPONSE---------

Dear Hasbro,

I was hoping to get you to sponser my Beyblades tournament or at least get a big banner for it. Would this be possible?

Thanks,

Joam

-----HASBRO RESPONSE------

joam,

Thank you for your email.

Our Consumer Affairs Department does not process sponsorship requests. All such requests are handled through Hasbro's Community Relations team.

Please see http://www.hasbro.org/ for more information. You may also call 1-800-242-7276 and ask for Community Relations.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment